Teaching, Learning and Community.
through gospel values of
Thankfulness, Love and Compassion
In recognition of its historic foundation, the school will preserve and develop its religious character in accordance with the principles of the Church of England in partnership with the Church and Diocese.
The school aims to serve its community by providing an education of the highest quality within the context of Christian belief and practice. It encourages an understanding of the meaning and significance of faith, and promotes Christian values through the experience it offers to all its pupils.
We strive to be a happy, welcoming school family where everyone is encouraged to develop their full potential within a Christian atmosphere.
These are our six aims, which underpin everything we do.
- Encouraging a Christian way of living.
- Ensuring that each child has a good understanding of how to live a healthy lifestyle.
- Ensuring that each child feels safe and secure.
- Providing an enriched learning environment where children can achieve, enjoy and succeed.
- Ensuring each child has a good understanding of their rights and responsibilities within the wider community.
- Providing children with the necessary skills and qualities to achieve future well-being and fulfilment in all aspects of life.